Nancy W. Gregoire is a partner at Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC. Ms. Gregoire, with over 25 years of experience, chairs the firm’s appellate practice and litigation support divisions. She is often called upon to counsel and assist trial lawyers, both within and outside the firm, to assist in formulating and managing the trial record, and in co-counseling on major legal issues that arise in the course of trial. She is AV® Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Ms. Gregoire is a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers and a Board Certified Appellate Attorney. In addition to her certification as a specialist in appellate law, over the years Ms. Gregoire has served on The Florida Bar Board of Governors, The Florida Bar Appellate Practice Section, and numerous other Florida Bar committees, including the Appellate Court Rules Committee, the Annual Meeting Committee, and the Appellate Practice Certification Committee. Ms. Gregoire has also been active in the Broward County Bar Association, serving as President in 2002-2003, and the Legal Aid Service of Broward County, serving as its President in 2001. Ms. Gregoire was recently appointed by Governor Scott to the North Broward Hospital District Board of Commissioners for the term ending 2021.
Ms. Gregoire is recognized in Miami Magazine South Florida Legal Guide, Top 500 Lawyers in South Florida, Florida Trend Magazine “Legal Elite,” The Best Lawyers in America, Florida Super Lawyers, Top 50 Women Lawyers in Florida, South Florida Top Lawyers, and America’s Most Honored Professionals.
- University of Miami School of Law – Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 1984
- Florida Atlantic University – Education Specialist, 1978
- University of Florida – Master of Education, 4.0/4.0, 1970
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Arts in Education, Cum Laude, 1965
- The Florida Bar 1984 Florida Supreme Court, 1985
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1986
- United States District Court, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida, 1990
- United States Circuit Court, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 1990
- United States Supreme Court, 1992